I’ve been talking about Arbonne a fair bit on my Instagram recently. And I’ve been chatting to a lot of you about it too. So, I thought I’d do a little blog post to cover the basics, open your eyes to it, and learn why I’m so passionate about it!
Firstly, what is Arbonne? Well, it’s a company with a holistic approach to wellbeing, skincare, beauty, and general health. We value, empowerment, sustainability, and transparency. We have been running for 40 years, and as of 2020 we are a Certified B Corporation (can a get a hell yeah!). It is a legitimate, amazing company that gives anyone & everyone the opportunity to succeed.
Real Talk: I am not an idiot. It’s fair to say I’m a pretty switched on, level-headed person. And I also have a great passion for business. I asked my questions, and I took a chance. A chance that I would not change for the world.
I’m empowered, I’m achieving, I have vision. And the best part? You can too!
How Does it Work?
You might be thinking ‘this all sounds great, but how does it actually work?’. Well, firstly, it’s incredibly simple. We all wash our face everyday, right? We shower, wash our hair, wear make-up. We brush our teeth, put on deodorant, wash our hands. You’re doing these things pretty much every day, am I right?
With the Arbonne Opportunity, we simply use these every day products and, through sharing with others, earn on our personal product sales to clients. When you join Arbonne, you have your own web link and when someone buys through your link, you earn a commission back. Simple, yes? People can be so put off by this idea of ‘spreading the word’, which is silly. Because we are already doing this all the time!
How many times have you bought something online and received an email saying ‘refer a friend and get 15% off your next order’. Arbonne is the same thing, but better! Instead of 15% off, you get a % back in commissions. Money into your bank account instead of a discount code encouraging you to spend more!
It’s a no-brainer.
And if you’re a blogger, or follow the ‘influencer world’ then you’ll either be striving to achieve this way of generating an income (through affiliate marketing), or buying into another blogger who earns through their affiliate link. It’s the same thing!
The Network Marketing Side
So that’s the first way you make an income. The second is the one that can really change your life. And yet, it’s almost always the thing that puts people off most!
Network Marketing is the most powerful way of doing business. It has been described by some of the top business minds as ’21st century business’. Our world is evolving, and business is evolving with it. You’re either going to be riding the wave, or watching as other people do.
With Network Marketing, we are educating those around us about the opportunity. We’re not trying to sell them anything, or force them to sign their life away. We’re simply saying “hey, this is what I’m up to. I think it’s great, and I know you’d love it too. If you’re interested, let’s chat!”. No hard feelings if they’re not – this business definitely isn’t for everyone. But wow – what a journey you can take them on if they are.
You then begin to build a team of people who are all looking to get something more out of life. You work together & support each other to reach & achieve goals, and continue to spread the word about Arbonne, the business model, the products, and the opportunity.
Education. That’s all it is. Education, teaching, nurturing, leading, and empowering. Not sales, not pushy targets, not negative reactions to someone saying no.
If you have been approached by someone in Network Marketing who seemed sales-orientated, pushy, asking you for a huge sign up fee with nothing in return. They are doing it wrong. And their company is quite possibly not legit. This is not Arbonne. Like I said, I’m not stupid and I love business. Y’all gotta trust me on this!
What Has Arbonne Done For Me?
That question should really be what hasn’t Arbonne done for me.
Working in this biz has put me in touch with the most amazing, like-minded women who inspire me every day. I have been pushed out of my comfort zone daily and grown as a person because of it.
My confidence is at a new high, and I couldn’t be more grateful for that. I have a sense of achievement and purpose – a reason to wake up in the morning. I have something to focus on other than what is going on inside my head.
I am motivated, every single day. Motivated to continue achieving and build that life I have always dreamed of. I have passion, determination, and freedom.
I didn’t want to be the person who didn’t take the chance. There was no way I wanted to look back in a few months time, see other people achieving and think, ‘that could have been me’. So I went for it. And I’m not going to look back, nor am I going to stop until I get to where I want to go!
This community is amazing, and I am always welcoming new people onto my team! Keep reading to find out how you can get involved with the Arbonne community.
Is Arbonne For You?
Firstly, Arbonne is for everyone. That might just be switching to better products, or it could be taking a leap of faith with me on this business journey.
If you’re interested in hearing more about the non-toxic, vegan, gluten-free, better quality, non-GMO, cruelty-free products, have a read of my previous blog post.
But, see if you can also relate to any of the below statements:
- I have an entrepreneurial spirit and I’d love to be making more use of it
- I’m a blogger and I want to earn more from my hard work
- I currently work a job that pays the bills, but doesn’t bring me any passion
- I’d love to travel more but I don’t have the holiday days
- I’d love to travel more but I don’t have the extra money
- I have a family so can’t work full time, but would like to be earning a little more money
- I love my career but don’t know if I can do this forever
- I have a vision for my life but I don’t know how to get there
- I don’t want to be the one who didn’t take the chance
- I need something else to focus on, other than my struggles
- I don’t want to see others achieving knowing I could’ve been up there with them
- I want more flexibility for myself and/or my family life
- I want a sense of achievement
- I want to feel passionate & inspired
- I want to know that my hard work will pay off
- I believe that everyone should have more choices in their life
- I want to connect with other likeminded people and build relationships
- I want to inspire others to create a better future for themselves
- I believe that no-one should be trapped in a job they hate or a relationship they can’t escape from due to lack of choices
- I want to educate others and be someone to look up to
- I want to be a leader and develop my skills in this area
- I believe in time flexibility & freedom
- I want to work on myself and become the best version of ‘me’
- I want to feel more confident in my own skin
- I believe in equal opportunity
- I believe in an effort based workplace
- I want to believe in myself and my capability
If one of those applies to you. Just one. This is for you.
How Can I Get Involved with Arbonne?
There are 3 main ways you can get involved…
- Become an Independent Consultant and start your very own Arbonne business (eek!).
- Become a Preferred Client and get access to 20-40% off all the amazing, results-driven, vegan & cruelty free products (no business!).
- Be a connector – you might know someone who would be perfect for Arbonne. And I’d love to hear from them!
There is no harm in finding out a bit more info – no strings attached. Drop me a message on Instagram or send me an email, I’d love to hear from you. And I absolutely will not mind if you decide the business and/or the products are not for you! In life, it’s better to ask the questions and make an educated decision, than to never ask at all!
Please note that this is an effort based business, and results will vary depending on the effort you put in. For more info visit earnings.arbonne.com.