A question I’m sure you’re all dying to know the answer to… Truth is, I absolutely love knowing what people have in their handbags/work bags… Is that weird? Anyway, I thought – since I love others doing this so much – I’d write a what’s in my work bag post!
I haven’t written much over the past couple of weeks, so wanted to write something fun & lighthearted today (to help get back into it more than anything else).
So, seriously, what’s in my work bag?
I hate packing my work bag before work, so I try and keep it as simple as possible (as well as not taking too much out of it). Here we go…
- My diary. I am stationery obsessed, and a yearly diary is a must have Christmas present for me. In recent years I’ve got the ‘Perfect Planner’ from the Busy B online stationery shop (aka the place of dreams). Although for 2020 I’m thinking about mixing it up, and going for one of their other diaries… #rivetingstuff
- Notebooks. My notebooks of choice tend to vary depending on where I’m going/what I’m doing. But this is my blogging/business notebook and I love it. I’d also be totally lost without it as I write all my ideas/plans/goals/etc etc in there.
- Lipsticks, naturally. I mean, you’ve always got to have one handy, right!?
- Pencil case. Really, I’m still 11 at heart… I bloody love a pencil case! Highlighters, pencils, and an assortment of different colours pens are all must-haves for my work bag.
- Perfume – always. Work days are long and I always like being able to freshen up if I need to (especially when I have client meetings!).
I also have various keys, plasters, pain relief, wet wipes, tea bags (herbal, obvs), plus snacks/lunch/water (which always weighs my bag down…). Somehow I never use everything in one given day, but always keep it all with me because you just never know!
Whilst I get caught up on blogging, have a read of some of my previous autumnal posts. May as well make the most of autumn whilst it’s here! And I shall see you soon with some more fascinating blog content…..!